Classroom Workshop (2 days)
This practice-driven workshop incorporates a needs-based consultative selling process and applies emotional intelligence skills training (E.Q.). The best “selling” boils down to effective communication. People often make buying decisions based on how salespeople treat them, how well a salesperson understands their needs, and how persuasively a salesperson positions solutions. This workshop is designed to teach sales and communications skills that enable salespeople to sell with a focus on what benefits the prospect and customers.
Both experienced and inexperienced salespeople benefit from this workshop because it is designed specifically to develop and improve a salesperson’s listening, questioning, and presenting skills. In today’s highly competitive market, much of a sales professional’s success depends on these skills. For example, poor listening translates into missed opportunities, alienated prospects, and lost profits. More than half the workshop is devoted to practicing these interpersonal skills; this ensures participants leave the workshop ready to apply these communication and sales skills immediately.
- Learn how to listen so you understand and respond to the prospect’s point of view
- Learn how to build, develop and maintain sales relationships
- Guided by the “P4” questioning process (profile, problem, penalty, and payoff), learn how to target questions that solicit critical information from the prospect
- Learn how to position your product or service in a way that meets the need(s) of your customer
- Learn how to present your product or service, one-on-one and to groups, in a manner that enhances your credibility and supports the solutions you propose
- Learn how to persuade in a way that creates a readiness to buy
- Learn how to handle objections by supporting the relationship and ensuring you answer the prospect’s real concerns
- Learn to ask for a prospect’s decision and know how to ask for it
Our focus is skill-building. Each workshop is model-based and practice-driven.
This is accomplished by * Pre-work and Self-assessment * Using a “tell-show-do-feedback” methodology * Completing skill practices in each module * Personalized feedback * Ending each module with an action-plan and post-assessment